ENTRANCE – Open call for ITS leverandører
ENTRANCE er et EU prosjekt om et europeisk Matchmaking Platform som ITS Norway er med i. Sammen med EIT Urban Mobility har de lansert en open call for ITS leverandører til flere byer i EU.
Les og ta del.
Are you interested in a detailed market analysis of ITS solution for your city?
If the answer is yes, read on!
The ENTRANCE project is carrying out a detailed market analysis of innovative Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) that are available on the European market which will provide cities looking for suppliers the opportunity to receive a state-of-the-art overview of European solution providers. Cities will meet potential solution providers, get access to the ENTRANCE Matchmaking Platform, and receive innovative financing support services to help with the funding of the solution.
Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are information and communication technologies applied in the (1) field of road transport including infrastructure vehicles and users, (2) in traffic and mobility management, and (3) for interfaces with other modes of transport.
Benefits of responding to the Open Call:
- A detailed market analysis of current Intelligent Transport Systems in Europe. This can help you identify suppliers that can help tackle local challenges.
- Access to a detailed overview of funding opportunities, a legislative framework, and best practices.
- An invitation to a brokerage event where you can meet suppliers and other potential buyers with common interests.
- If a specific collaboration emerges with a solution provider, the ENTRANCE team will offer free personalized funding advice that includes public, private and alternative financing solutions. Click here for more information.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for participation, you must:
- Be a European public institution / administration with an interest in purchasing an innovative European ITS solution.
- Interested in reducing the negative environmental impact of city logistics.
- Have signed up to the ENTRANCE matchmaking platform.
- Have provided us with your contact data using (use form below).
Read here how to apply!