Webinar on major Norwegian infrastructure projects based on Norwegian Transport Plan.
Embassy of Finland in Norway, Business Finland and ITS Norway have the pleasure to invite you to a webinar to share highlights of major, Norwegian infrastructure projects planned for the coming years.
31st of August from 9-10 am CET/ 10-11 am EEST
• Introduction of the event by Henna Kvam, Senior advisor at Embassy of Finland in Norway
• General introduction of the National Transport Plan by Jenny Simonsen, Director for operations and new mobility at ITS Norway
• Public procurement as a form of collaboration model by Kjersti Berg, Senior advisor at The Norwegian Agency for Public and Financial Management
• Case: New airport in Bodø by Irene Mathilde Skiri, Project manager for New city New airport project at Bodø Municipality and Karianne Helland Strand, Project director at Avinor
• Case: BaneNOR’s upcoming railway projects by Anne Siri Haugen, Director for NTP and long term planning at BaneNOR
• Next steps by Kaisa Nikkanen, Advisor at Business Finland (Norway)