ALICE og funding for logistikkforskning og innovasjon i 2020
ITS Norway er medlem i ALICE – Alliance for Logistics Innovation through Collaboration in Europe.
ALICE har et webinar om forskjellige funding mekansimer for logistikkforskning og innovasjon i 2020 og for å gi et rammeverk for medlemmene for å erklære sin interesse og introdusere bidragene. Ta kontakt med ITS Norway for mer informasjon.
Are you looking for a partnership? You may declare your interest through the Knowledge Platform by logging in and enrolling in the specific funding opportunity and share your profile, capabilities and interests towards participation in a proposal.
Are you leading a proposal and looking for partners? If you are a proposal coordinator and you wish to disclose it and/or share a partner search, please let me know and we will include dedicated time in the brokerage agenda for you to explain what are you looking for.
The webinar will take place on the 14th of November from 13.00 to 15.00.
Registration: Registration form
Objectives of the webinar:
- To share/discuss relevant funding opportunities (see below) with all ALICE members interested in participation in R&I proposals for H2020 2012 call.
- To share the main functionalities of the knowledge platform.
- To allow forming consortiums to share their partner needs and/or openness to include additional partners.
- To allow members to declare their interest in participation in consortiums, their capabilities and potential contributions.
- To share how ALICE is building the consortium and proposal for the topic: MG-2-13-2020: Coordination and support for an integrated freight transport and logistics system. As agreed in July Plenary.
You may also refer to ALICE support to members participation in H2020 programme as partners or project coordinator policy (attached for your convenience)
– Main topics:
- DT-ART-05-2020: Efficient and safe connected and automated heavy commercial vehicles in real logistics operations. Are you interested? declare your interest and join the discussion for this topic in the knowledge platform
- MG-2-13-2020: Coordination and support for an integrated freight transport and logistics system. (Following the mandate of the Plenary, ALICE is preparing a proposal) Link to the call
- MG-2-11-2020: Network and traffic management for future mobility. Including freight! Are you interested? declare your interest…
- MG-4-7-2020: Digitalisation of the transport system: data sharing. Are you interested? declare your interest…
- LC-MG-1-12-2020 Cities as climate-resilient, connected multimodal nodes for smart and clean mobility: new approaches towards demonstrating and testing innovative solutions Are you interested? declare your interest…
- ESA Call Future Internet Kick-Start: Physical Internet. Link to knowledge platform
– Other Topics:
- INNOSUP-01-2018-2020 Cluster facilitated projects for new industrial value chains. Are you interested? declare your interest…
- RUR-05-2020 Connecting consumers and producers in innovative agri-food supply chains. Are you interested? declare your interest…
- DT-ICT-12-2020: AI for the smart hospital of the future. Are you interested? declare your interest…
- DT-ICT-09-2020 Boost rural economies through cross-sector digital service platforms. Are you interested? declare your interest…
- G-4-8-2020 Advanced research methods and tools in support of transport/mobility researchers, planners and policy makers. Are you interested? declare your interest …