Maritime ITS and Mobility – is there a Nordic Way
Throughout the world, we see that cities are often built by the water, with waterborne transport today – and perhaps more so historically – is a key-way for people and goods to move around. The Nordic-Baltic region has especially been known for its strong connection to the sea and as a progressive maritime realm.
Please find the recording of the webinar here
In this webinar, we will be hearing from maritime experts from across the Nordics.
- How soon will we be seeing autonomous vessels?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of using waterways?
- How do we continue improving the regulation and safety aspects the Nordic region is known for?
- Will urban and inland waterways become cheaper and greener transport veins compared to roads?
- Is Nordic maritime know-how still in the vanguard and relevant for future urban and inland shipping?